Hotmail or Outlook (these days) has played a vibrant role in fulfilling our needs of communicating, without even using verbal gestures. Although, we are here to explain the Hotmail sign up issues and their resolutions, but its also imperative to give some credits or words of praise to the service which has made you visiting this site and made us work hard to get the Hotmail issues resolved somehow.
1. Launch website Outlook.com or Hotmail.com, Click the option that is ‘sign up for new account’ that is located at left side panel of the page, You will now be taken to the sign up page of a new Microsoft account.
2. There are a few steps to sign up Hotmail for the new Microsoft account.
3. In the first step, you need to choose a username. You can use your existing email with other service providers like Gmail or Yahoo. This is how by entering the third party domain emails you can still access your Outlook account.
4. Then you need to create a password. This password should be very strong to avoid any hacking attempts. Your password should be minimum 8 characters long with the combination of alpha numeric and special characters.
5. In the next step you are required to mention your personal details like your first and last name, date of birth, gender and country of origin.
6. Now for the security reasons, you need to fill in alternative email address and a contact phone number then verify the details. These details can also be used for the two step verification to make your account login double secure. With the help you these details you can also retrieve you account password by using single code login feature.
After there steps, you need to verify the Captcha code by entering the given characters in the box. And then agree to the terms and conditions and create the account. Its very easy to login to the Hotmail account or Outlook account after the account creation. If you use phone for everything, you can use phone email apps to access you inbox and other email activities all the time. Apps also lets you check you emails, send emails and download attachments etc.
For the new Hotmail users or Outlook users there are lot of functions to experience. With every account there is one Microsoft ID generated. This ID gives you access to all the associated features powered by Microsoft. All the options and services can be accessed on Microsoft domain with this single ID. Even for the Xbox users, same login credentials would work for Xbox live features. The same ID gives access to the One Drive which offers a dedicated storage facility to the registered users, and makes it easy to store and share the files online. There are many other features and services provided by Microsoft on a single account ID to its users.